Notes to Outlook Export
Many organizations prefer to switch into MS Outlook environment from Lotus Notes due to cost factor, change of location and other reasons. Notes to Outlook Export software is specifically designed for hassle free migration into MS Outlook. It facilitates you to successfully convert Lotus Notes mailboxes into Outlook PST file. This software recover complete database objects from the Lotus NSF file and send it to PST or Live Exchange Server. The software has got features email filters that can assist users perform the Lotus Notes migration by extracting the specific folders and items. These agile filters can accurately export specific emails that falls under specified date range. The tool is perfectly compatible with Windows 10, 8/8.1, MS Outlook 2013, 2016, and MS Exchange Server 2016.
- Flawlessly export large number of Lotus Notes accounts into MS Outlook.
- Apart from the Standard Mode, works in Advanced Mode with the help of CSV file to convert multiple NSF files to PST files at a time.
- Provides complete support to conversion of UNICODE messages
- Allow conversion of Domino Server mailboxes into Exchange Server databases.
- Preserve email formatting, structure and order of the mailboxes in new email environment.
- Allow user to save the converted NSF file into Outlook PST or Exchange database.
- Compatible with almost every version of MS Exchange Server and MS Outlook.
- Support Lotus Notes 9.0.1, 9.0, 8, 7, 6 and above and Lotus Domino Server 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0, 8.5, 8.5.3 and 9.0.1
- Lets the user to save emails in HTML, RTF or plain text formatting in the converted mailbox.
- Preventive measures provided to check duplicity of files.
- Available in free trial version
Notes to Outlook export software can quickly convert several NSF files into Outlook PST files in a single cycle. Therefore, it significantly reduces time and costs of the organization in large scale migration of Lotus Notes mailboxes. This proficient utility enable administrator or user to extract all items of the Lotus Notes mailbox such as emails, attachments, deleted emails, contacts, inbox, sent items, drafts, calendars and many more. All extracted mailbox items are then exported to PST file by this software.
Notes to Outlook export tool is one of the most easy-to-use tools available for NSF to PST conversion. Its interactive user interface ensures that every user, irrespective of their background, can use this tool very easily.
Moreover, this NSF to PST Converter utility provides its user with two options of Lotus notes mailbox conversion:
Local NSF file to PST conversion: With this option, the software converts NSF file of local disk into Outlook PST file. You can add unlimited number of local NSF files in the migration panel of Notes to Outlook export software. The software is capable enough to extract all items from the selected files and store them in new Outlook mailboxes.
Domino Server mailbox conversion: This migration option allows you to convert Domino Server mailboxes into MS Exchange. With this option, Notes to Outlook export software can extract Lotus mailbox from the Domino NSF file and export to MS Exchange Server or .PST file. However, the software must be connected with Lotus Domino Server in order to convert Domino NSF files into Exchange Server or .PST. This option is highly recommended for batch migration of Domino server mailboxes.
- Lotus Notes: 9.0.1, 9.0, 8, 7 and 6
- Lotus Domino Server : 9.0.1, 8.5.3, 8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 6.5 and 6.0
- Windows Server: 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, 2003(32bit/ 64bit
- All MS Outlook versions
Lotus Notes to Outlook export utility is available in free trial version that can export first 10 items of a local NSF file to Outlook PST. However, the free version does not support Domino server mailbox conversion. Therefore, you must purchase the licensed version of software to convert several NSF files into PST format. The paid version enables you to convert the Domino Server mailboxes into MS Exchange or PST files.